The first challenge I get from Huffington Post is the challenge for day 2. And it is making a playlist of songs that make me happy! What a lovely challenge since I am a fan of mixtape (don’t we all love 8tracks?). Even the instruction has made me happy.
So, here is one of my happy song list in no particular order:
1. Lucy in the Sky with Diamond – The Beatles
2. Little Miss Lost and Found – Orson
3. Something – The Beatles
4. Pop Goes My Heart – Hugh Grant
5. Everything’s Magic – Angels and Airwaves
6. Your Love Alone Is Not Enough – Manic Street Preachers
7. Piazza, New York Catcher – Belle and Sebastian
8. Fuck This Shit – Belle and Sebastian (listen to it, though the title sounds harsh it is beautiful, I promise)
9. Fade Into You – Mazzy Star
10. Maybe – Brainstorm
11. Menjadi Dewasa – VOX
Which song makes you happiest?
Have a good day,